Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm addicted to panera...

I hate to admit, but i ma officially addicted. I caught myself this week looking for opportunities to come here (this is my fourth time in one week). I love that i can come here check my email, blog, work, while drinking costa rican coffee. My favorite thing is the people. you see business men and women, moms with their kids, college students cramming for finals, girlfriends gossiping, a group of old men drinking their coffee, punk kids listening to their latest favorite song on their laptops. they all come and for a brief moment in time they are all unique and all the same. for one brief moment, we all agree on something, regardless of our politics, our socio-economics standing, our backgrounds. i find myself being optimististic that perhaps we all can find common ground and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment